DTG M2 Direct to Garment Industrial Printer
DTG M2 Printer
The industrial class DTG M2 Printer is the culmination of 10 years of R&D and garment printer development, it delivers the industries most advanced, user friendly and precise print platform specifically designed for textile applications, whilst retaining the revolutionary WIMS system (white ink management) and One Pass print technology that have made DTG an industry leader.
The DTG M2 printer series is designed with a bespoke firmware specifically created for optimal print quality at higher production speeds by adoption of greater ink droplet control and accurate placement on the garment. Simply put, the M3 outputs more without lowering print quality, it’s a better science!
With the DTG M2 you can print all over T-shirts, hoodies, tea towels, mouse mats, bags, jeans, cloth panels and more. The productivity, flexibility and throughput is limited only by your imagination, therefore creating greater profit opportunities for you. The DTG M2 printer , an industry benchmark that will grow with you!
Better engineered, ink management, brighter prints, faster production, more flexibility and easier to use without the maintenance levels currently experienced in the market, that’s the DTG M2!
The M-Series is 100% flexible with a multitude of TucLocTM platen options for adult & youth sizes, sleeve and pant legs through to super wide prints!
DTG M2 Printer Features
- Industrial all steel build – IT’S TOUGH!
- Patent Pending WIMS (White Ink Management System)
- Seamless servo driven accuracy
- Bespoke firmware designed for textile Printing
- Scalable production – print multiple garments at a time.
- A new way to print – iQ Interweave – eliminates banding at all resolutions
- M2 Print area of 604 x 420mm (24″ x 16.5″)
- M3 Print area of 1200 x 650mm (47″ x 25″)
- Print 50+ large graphics on white/lights garments and 25+ large graphics on darks per hour – Now that’s FAST!
- One pass enabled, increase your production output dramatically
46 pcl ink drop size scalable through all resolutions.
- Intelligent integrated RIP software with patented white under-base tools
- Consistent repeatable prints, day after day.
- Twelve months warranty, excluding print head and ink lines.